SulfuricCardboardSulfuricCardboard

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 6 art Reviews

Sunflower Sunflower

Makes me want to be a botanist

I'd say the proportions are wonky, but technically she is a flower, so who cares. What's in the background? OMG I'm inspired to totally do this now, I'll give credit to you though.

gusana responds:

the background is a sunflower land, but I was lazy to make it detailed, and yeah I failed a little in the proportions, need to practice that.

Commission - Greyseer Commission - Greyseer

Red Seer...

Cause of the red bandanna? I jest, it looks great, the perspective is somewhat quirky though.

Magicalmelonball responds:

It's meant to look like a slight overhead shot.

APH: Hetalia Po Pi Po APH: Hetalia Po Pi Po

It certainly has it's own appeal to it. Clean cut and what not. Good work.

Condemned Condemned

Interesting

Doesn't make any sense to me, but that's why I like it. The suit and boulder just really make it awesome in randomness. The style of your art is awesome too.

UNDERNATION responds:

You've always got to appreciate a man in a uniform.

Hydra Hydra

Kinda looks like a pokemon...

A violent and angry one though. But I digress already... It does look splendid I'll give you that. I do not like this creature in particular though. It seems fairly cluttered, which really detracts my interest. You said it was a difficult work though, so I'll give you that.

Niddhogs head Niddhogs head

Killtactular!

This really tickles my turnip, I like the grotesqueness of your picture. Overall, it is very well made, certainly better than my own skill.The only thing I may critique on is the green spines near the center of that creature, they simply are too vibrant, whilst everything around is more rusted and decayed. Nice job all the same.